Heather Tesch Body Measurements
Heather Tesch Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-83 CM
|Heather Tesch Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Heather Tesch|
|Date of birth||1967 , May, 2|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
|Occupation||Meteorologist ,Animal Lover|
|Residence||Buffalo ,Minnesota ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Heather Tesch ? (Bio)
Heather Tesch is an American meteorologist and animal lover born on May 2, 1967, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, who started her career as a TV anchor before joining the weather forecaster and now has been working for numerous weather forecasting stations for over 14 years.
Talking about her personal life, Heather Tesch is married to her long-term boyfriend. She has not shared her husband's identity with the media. The couple has two children and is living a precious life with her family.
Heather Tesch's Body Measurements:
Heather Tesch has a beautiful hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress and shoe size are unknown, she wears a bra cup of 36C. She stands 5'2" tall and weighs 52 kg.
Heather Tesch Networth
Heather Tesch is a talented meteorologist who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is generally made through her weather forecasting. She earns approximately $62,000 a year as a meteorologist and is certain to increase in the expected future.
Heather Tesch Education
She was graduated from the New Hampshire University with a B.S. in Meteorology.
Heather Tesch Facts
- She is an avid animal lover and has five pet cats in her home and loves to play with them in her free time.
- She is very active in saving animals from human immoral activities.
- She used to work as a television anchor before joining the weather forecasting channels and has worked for over 14 years as a meteorologist.