Heidi D'Amelio Body Measurements
Heidi D'Amelio Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-26-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-66-96 CM
|Heidi D'Amelio Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Heidi H. O'Brian|
|Date of birth||1972 , January, 4|
|Birth Place||Lafayette ,Louisiana ,United States|
|Occupation||Social Media Star ,Photographer|
|Residence||Norwalk ,Connecticut ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Heidi D'Amelio ? (Bio)
Heidi H. O'Brien, widely known as Heidi D'Amelio is a social media star and photographer born on January 4, 1972, in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, who is best known for being the mother of the famous TikTokers Charlie D'Amelio and Dixie D'Amelio. She began to rise in fame after appearing in her daughters TikToks and apart from being known as the mother of Charlie and Dixie, she is an amazing photographer and has hosted numerous photoshoots.
Talking about her personal life, Heidi D'Amelio is married to an American businessman and politician Marc D'Amelio. The duo tied their knots in 2001 and together has two daughters. She is very much in love with her husband and is living a blissful life with her family.
Heidi D'Amelio's Body Measurements:
Heidi D'Amelio has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 5 and a bra cup of 32C. However, her dress size is unknown, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Heidi D'Amelio Networth
Heidi D'Amelio is an amazing social media star who has an estimated net worth of around $500,000 as per various sources. A huge load of her income is basically made through her photography. However, her annual pay is yet under evaluation but, viewing her career, it is certain to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Heidi D'Amelio Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Heidi D'Amelio Facts
- In April 2020, she with her family contributed $50,000 to the Norwalk Hospital to help secure critical supplies for their staff to efficiently tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Between April and May 2019, Heidi had undergone a weight loss challenge by adapting to a completely vegan diet and a workout regimen.
- In February 2021, Heidi and her husband Marc began hosting their podcast titled Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios.