Honor Blackman Body Measurements
Honor Blackman Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-23-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-58-91 CM
|Honor Blackman Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Honor Blackman|
|Date of birth||1925 , August, 22|
|Birth Place||Plaistow ,Essex ,England|
|Residence||Lewes ,Sussex ,England|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence London, England
- Father Name Frederick Blackman
- Mother Name Eliza Strokes
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $14 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Honor Blackman ? (Bio)
Honor Blackman was born on August 22, 1925, in Plaistow, Essex, England. She was an actress and singer who began appearing in movies in the '40s and gained a bigger recognition in the'60s. Her most famous roles include in movies like The Avengers from 1962 to 1964, Goldfinger in 1964, Shalako in 1968, and more. From 1990 to 1996, she appeared on ITV sitcom The Upper Hand. Unfortunately, on April 5, 2020, she took her last breath at her home in Lewes, Essex.
Talking about her personal life, Blackman was married twice in her life. However, she was divorced both of the times. She was married to a British actor Maurice Kaufman. The duo tied their knots in 1961. However, their marriage came to an end in 1975. She previously was married to Bill Sankey from 1948 to 1956.
Honor Blackman's Body Measurements:
Honor Blackman had an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wore a dress size of 4 and a shoe size of 10.5 along with a bra cup of 32D. She stood 5'7" tall and weighed 57 kg.
Honor Blackman Networth
Honor Blackman was an amazing actress who had a well fortunate net worth of $14 Million according to several sources. The majority of her payroll was generally made through her hit roles. She also owned a million dollars worth home in Islesboro, Maine.
Honor Blackman Education
Honor Blackman attended Guildhall School of Music and Drama in 1940.
Honor Blackman Facts
- After her separation from Kaufmann, she did not married and stated that she favored being single.
- Blackman was a British Republican and a member of the Liberal Democrats. She was previously a member of the Liberal Party.
- She loved watching football.
- Blackman's movie debut was a non-speaking character in Fame Is the Spur in 1947.