Imogen Thomas Body Measurements
Imogen Thomas Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 72KG
- Weight in Pounds: 158.73264 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 38-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 96-66-91 CM
|Imogen Thomas Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Imogen Mary Thomas|
|Date of birth||1982 , November, 29|
|Birth Place||Llanelli ,Wales|
|Occupation||Model ,TV Personality|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Imogen Thomas ? (Bio)
Imogen Mary Thomas is a British model and TV personality born on November 29, 1982, in Llanelli, Wales, who began her modeling career at the age of 13 and won the title of Miss Wales in 2003 and went to China to represent Wales in Miss World 2003. She is famous for her appearance in the reality TV program Big Brother.
Talking about her personal life, Imogen Thomas is in a relationship with an Australian trader Adam Horsley. The couple began dating in 2011 and together they have two children. However, they are not yet married but are living together in London, England.
Imogen Thomas' Body Measurements:
Imogen Thomas has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe sizes of 10 and 8.5 with a bra cup of 34E. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 72 kg.
Imogen Thomas Networth
The famous model and TV personality Imogen Thomas has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her pay is made through her TV appearances. Though her yearly paycheck is not yet known but, observing her career, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Imogen Thomas Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Imogen Thomas Facts
- At 17, Imogen moved to London to pursue her career into professional modeling.
- After winning Miss Wales in 2003, she worked as a bar hostess at London’s Sanderson Hotel.
- Imogen is even the swimwear designer at Chasing Summer.
- Imogen is a good friend of actors Melinda Messenger and Andrew Johnston.