Ina Garten Body Measurements
Ina Garten Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 76KG
- Weight in Pounds: 167.55112 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-33-42 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-83-106 CM
|Ina Garten Body Mass Index (BMI) is 30. This is considered as overweight.
Quick Info Card
|Date of birth
|1948 , February, 1948
|Brooklyn ,New York ,United States
|TV Personality ,Author
|East Hampton ,New York ,United States
Quick Fact Check
Ina Garten ? (Bio)
Ina Rosenberg, widely known as Ina Garten is an American TV personality and author born on February 2, 1948, is best known as the host of the Food Network television show. She was mentored by Eli Zahar and food connoisseur Martha Stewart and her famous dishes are pear clafouti, celery root remoulade, Coeur a la creme, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Ina Garten is married to Jeffery E. Garten. The couple tied their knots on December 22, 1968. However, they do not have children but, are living a precious life together.
Ina Garten's Body Measurements:
Ina Garten has a beautiful apple figure with big busts, a round stomach, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 14, and a bra cup of 36C, yet her shoe size is unknown, she stands 5'3" tall and weighs 76 kg.
Ina Garten Networth
Ina Garten is a famous TV personality and author who has a well-fortunate net worth of $60 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A significant amount of her money is made through her TV appearances and hosting. Although her annual income is yet unknown but, viewing her big career, it is quite certain to be in millions of dollars.
Ina Garten Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Ina Garten Facts
- Garten served as host of the 16th Annual Hudson Peconic for Planned Parenthood.
- Garten has contributed to the presidential campaign funds of Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush, Barack Obama, and John Kerry.
- She serves as the cooking, entertaining, and party planning consultant for the O, The Oprah Magazine.