Jamie Lee Curtis Body Measurements
Jamie Lee Curtis Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 68KG
- Weight in Pounds: 149.91416 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-27-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-68-83 CM
|Jamie Lee Curtis Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jamie Lee Curtis|
|Date of birth||1958 , November, 22|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles ,California ,USA|
|Occupation||Actress ,Author ,Activist|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,USA|
Quick Fact Check
Jamie Lee Curtis ? (Bio)
The actress, producer, writer and activist is Jamie Lee Curtis. She is known in a horror movie, Halloween, for her appearance as Laurie Strode.
Jamie Lee Curtis was born to renowned performers on November 22, 1958, in Los Angeles, California. The name of her father is Tony Curtis, and the name of her mother is Janet Leigh. She was brought up with Kelly Curtis, her sister, who is also an actor.
On December 18, 1984, Jamie Lee Curtis married Christopher Guest. The duo first met in Rolling Stone on the set of the film This Is Spinal Tap. Her spouse is a British-American composer, screenwriter, and director, and few of them are free from divorce conflicts.
Jamie Lee Curtis Networth
She has estimated $35 million in net worth. She gained an impressive $3,000,000 back to the franchise for Halloween Resurrection in 2002. With her very famous books for kids, she also brought in the cash.
Since her debut movie, the Scream Queen has kept the cash rolling in. She gained $8,000 for Halloween in 1978. She later gained $100,000 in the 1981 franchise for the second film. Jamie also got a $25,000 Love letter paycheck in 1983.
She is active on Instagram and Twitter where, as of February 2019, her adherents were over 1.5 million and 465 K respectively.
Jamie Lee Curtis Education
Jamie Curtis attended Westlake School in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills High School (now Harvard-Westlake School). She went to study social work at the Pacific University in Stockton but later fell out to pursue acting.
Jamie Lee Curtis Facts
- Dubbed "The Scream Queen" in a sequence of horror films, including Halloween (1978), The Fog (1980), Prom Night (1980), Terror Train (1980) and Halloween II (1981).
- In a Rolling Stone magazine problem, spotted future husband Christopher Guest. Curtis was immediately drawn to the picture and gave his agent her number.
- Has released several books for children, starting with When I Was Little in 1993: A Four-Year-Old Memoirs of Her Youth. My Mommy Hung the Moon: A Love Story (2010) is another title.
- Elevated to the status of Baroness Haden-Guest of Saling in Essex County (or the less formal Lady Haden-Guest) in 1996, following the death of the father of her husband and his barony heritage.