Janet Leigh in 1960’s Body Measurements
Janet Leigh in 1960’s Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-23-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-58-88 CM
|Janet Leigh in 1960’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jeanette Helen Morrison|
|Date of birth||1927 , July, 6|
|Birth Place||Merced ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Singer ,Dancer ,Author|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Frederick Robert Morrison
- Mother Name Helena Lita
- Sun Sign cancer
- Networth $20 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Janet Leigh in 1960’s ? (Bio)
Jeanette Helen Morrison, widely known as Janet Leigh was an American actress, singer, author, and dancer born on July 6, 1927, in Merced, California, USA, who began her career debuting in the movie The Romance of Rosy Ridge in 1947. Her career boosted in the '50s and '60s. She gained her biggest success from the psychological thriller movie Psycho in 1960 winning the Golden Globe Award. Her other notable roles include Bye Bye Birdie in 1963, Harper in 1966, Broadwalk in 1979, and more. Unfortunately, on October 3, 2004, she left the world.
Talking about her personal life, Janet Leigh was married four times. She was married to Robert Brandt from 1962 till her last breath. She was previously married to American actor Anthony Curtis from 1951 to 1962 and had two daughters. Before him, she was married to Stanley Reames from 1945 to 1948, and to John Carlisle before him from 1942 and ended the same year.
Janet Leigh's Body Measurements:
Janet Leigh had an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wore a dress size of 4, a bra cup of 34C, and a shoe size of 8. She stood 5'5" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Janet Leigh in 1960’s Networth
Janet Leigh was a famous actress and singer who had an estimated net worth of $20 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her pay was generally made through her acting. Through her career, she has left a huge milestone for future generations and has successfully marked her name in the entertainment show business.
Janet Leigh in 1960’s Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Janet Leigh in 1960’s Facts
- Leigh was discovered at the age of18 by actress Norma Shearer helping her securing a contract with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- In addition to working as an actress, she has also written four books between 1984 and 2002, out of which two were novels.
- She has two daughters Kelly Lee Curtis and Jamie Lee Curtis who are big names in the Hollywood Industry.
- She died in October 2004 at age 77, fighting a year-long battle with vasculitis.