Janice Dean Body Measurements
Janice Dean Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-91 CM
|Janice Dean Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Janice Dean|
|Date of birth||1970 , May, 18|
|Birth Place||Ontario ,Canada|
|Occupation||Meteorologist ,TV Anchor , Writer|
|Residence||Ottawa ,Toronto ,Canada|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Janice Dean ? (Bio)
Janice Dean, as well as an author, is a Canadian meteorologist, TV host. She is renowned as "The Weather Machine's Janice Dean" and "The Weather Queen's Janice Dean."
Janice Dean was born in Toronto, Canada, on May 9, 1970. She grew up in Ontario, Ottawa, in the southeastern areas of Canada.
Janice is married to Sean Newman, a member of the New York City Fire Department. In 2007, the couple exchanged their marriage vows. The husband and wife are blessed with two children from their marriage relationship. Their first baby was born in 2009 and their second son Theodore Patrick Newman was born in 2011.
Janice Dean Networth
She has an estimated net worth of US$ 2 million. In her career, Janice Dean earns a decent amount of cash. She has worked as a weather reporter on several TV stations where she gets a nice amount of cash wage. She also hosts several television shows and operates various radio stations programs as well.
Janice's an author as well. She's released several books so far. She can also create a right quantity of book cash.
She's active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has more than 120k Facebook supporters, more than 77.6k Instagram supporters, and more than 116k Twitter supporters.
Janice Dean Education
She obtained an honors diploma in Radio & Television Broadcasting from Algonquin College.
Janice Dean Facts
- Multiple sclerosis was reported to Janice Dean in 2005, a chronic autoimmune disease that attacks the nerves ' protective exterior sheaths.
- She was a Canadian by-law enforcement officer before she started her career in broadcasting.
- Dean also became an author during her stint on Fox, writing a series of children's books by "Freddy Frogcaster."
- Dean worked on several radio and television stations in Canada and the United States, including CHEZ-FM and WCBS-TV, before starting the job for Fox News.
- She was married to the New York City Fire Department's Sean Newman in 2007.
- Her book, Mostly Sunny: How I Learned by the Rainiest Days to keep smiling was published on March 5, 2019.