Jaymee Sire Body Measurements
Jaymee Sire Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-83 CM
|Jaymee Sire Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jaymee Sire|
|Date of birth||1980 , August, 25|
|Birth Place||Great Falls ,Montana ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Jaymee Sire ? (Bio)
Jaymee Sire is an American TV host born on August 25, 1980, in Great Falls, Montana, USA, who currently works for Food Network Obsessed as a host which debuted in January 2021. She is best notable for working on SportsCenter: AM at ESPN which aired live Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10 am. She also runs her food blog E is for Eat", and was a judge on Beat Bobby Flay on Food Network.
Talking about her personal life, she is currently in a relationship with Justin Aharoni. The couple started dating in 2017. However, they haven't said anything about their future wedding plans but, it seems they are living a precious life together.
Jaymee Sire's Body Measurements:
Jaymee Sire has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her shoe and dress size are not available, she wears a bra cup of 38B. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Jaymee Sire Networth
Jaymee Sire is an amazing TV host who has an estimated net worth of E$1.5 Million as per different sources. A big load of her income is widely made through her hosting. However, her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her big career, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Jaymee Sire Education
She was graduated from Washington State University's Edward R. Murrow School of Communication.
Jaymee Sire Facts
- Jaymee used to be a member of the Kappa Delta sorority during her college and was its president between 2000 and 2001.
- Jaymee has a sandwich titled after her as “Jaymee Sirewich”.
- She enjoys skiing, mountaineering, and hiking during her free time.
- In 2002, while in college, she was awarded a Judith Waller Award to “Outstanding Senior Woman in Broadcasting”.