Jayne Mansfield Body Measurements
Jayne Mansfield Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 40-21-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 101-53-88 CM
|Jayne Mansfield Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Vera Jayne Palmer|
|Nike Name||Jayne Mansfield|
|Date of birth||1933 , April, 19|
|Birth Place||Bryn Mawr ,Pennsylvania ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Model ,Singer|
|Residence||Eastern New Orleans ,Louisiana ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Eastern New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Father Name Herbert William Palmer
- Mother Name Vera Jeffrey Palmer
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $2 Million
Jayne Mansfield ? (Bio)
Vera Jayne Palmer, widely known as Jayne Mansfield, was an American actress, singer, and model born on April 19, 1933, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA, to father Herbert William Palmer, and mother, Vera Jeffery Palmer. She is the only child of her parents and belonged to German and English ethnicity.
Jayne Mansfield's acting career was short-lived. However, she had many box office hits, including The Girl Can't Help It in 1956, The Wayward Bus in 1957, Too Hot To Handle in 1960, and more. She won a Golden Globe and Theatre World Award for her roles. She was also the first actress to have a nude scene in Promises! Promises! in 1963. Unfortunately, on June 29, 1967, she lost her life in an automobile collision in Eastern New Orleans.
Jayne Mansfield was married and divorced three times. She was married to American producer Matt Cimber in 1964 and divorced in 1966. Formerly, she was married to actor Miklos Hargitay in 1958 and separated in 1964. Her first husband was Paul Mansfield, with whom she married in 1950 till 1958. She had altogether of five children with her three former husbands.
Jayne Mansfield's Body Measurements:
Jayne Mansfield had a fantastic hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and full hips. Her dress and shoe size were 4 and 7. She wore a 36D bra standing 5'6" tall and weighing 58 kg.
Jayne Mansfield Networth
Jayne Mansfield was an award-winning actress who had an estimated net worth of $2 Million at the time of her death in 1967 according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her were generally made through her acting and modeling. Ascribed to her hard work, dedication, and solicitude, she had made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Apart from her modeling, she was also a night club entertainer and one of the early Playboy Playmates. She was an amazing personality who lived her life doing what she loved. However, her annual income was not revealed, but it was sure to be around thousands of dollars. She lived a luxurious and happy life when she was alive.
Jayne Mansfield Education
Jayne Mansfield was graduated from Highland Park High School. She attended She attended Southern Methodist University studying acting, but moved to Los Angeles a year later where she was enrolled in UCLA. She again moved to Texas, where she attended University of Texas at Austin studying Dramatics.
Jayne Mansfield Facts
- While Jayne was attending the University of Texas at Austin, she won many beauty competitions like Miss Photoflash, Miss Fire Prevention Week, Miss Magnesium Lamp.
- The only title she refused was Miss Roquefort Cheese. She believed it sounded wrong.
- In August 1956, her first husband, Paul Mansfield, sought custody of his daughter, alleging that she was an unfit mother as she appeared nude in Playboy.
- Her father lost his life due to heart attack, and in 1939, her mother married sales engineer Harry Lawrence Peers, the family moved to Dallas, Texas, where she was known as Vera Jayne Peers.
- Growing up, she wanted to be an actress like Shirley Temple.