Jean Harlow Body Measurements
Jean Harlow Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 49KG
- Weight in Pounds: 108.02638 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Jean Harlow Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Harlean Harlow Carpenter|
|Nike Name||Blonde Bombshell, Platinum Bombshell|
|Date of birth||1911 , March, 3|
|Birth Place||Kansas City ,Missouri ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Dr. Mont Clair Carpenter
- Mother Name Jean Poe Carpenter
- Sun Sign pisces
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Jean Harlow ? (Bio)
Harlean Harlow Carpenter, widely known as Jean Harlow was an American actress born on March 3, 1911, in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, who was first signed by Howard Hughes and appeared in Hell's Angels in 1930. After getting several unsuccessful movies, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer cast her in leading roles in Red Dust in 1932, Dinner at Eight in 1933, Suzy in 1936, and more. Unfortunately, she lost her life at a very young age of 26 due to kidney failure on June 7, 1937.
Talking about her personal life, Jean Harlow was married thrice in her lifetime. She was last married to American cinematographer Harold Rosson. The duo tied their knots in 1933 and got divorced the following year. Her second husband Paul Bern died in 1932 the same year of their marriage and her first husband Charles McGrew from 1927 to 1929.
Jean Harlow's Body Measurements:
Jean Harlow had an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wore a dress size of 8 and a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size was unknown, she stood 5'1" tall and weighed 49 kg.
Jean Harlow Networth
Jean Harlow was an aspiring actress who has a growing career. Unfortunately, the actress didn't live long to earn a drastic amount but her decade long career made her worth in hundreds of thousands. There are no records about how much she earned in her lifetime but it can be sure the actress became a legend in Hollywood because of her talent and beauty.
Jean Harlow Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Jean Harlow Facts
- In 1999, the American Film Institute listed Harlow 22nd on their greatest female stars of Classic Hollywood Cinema.
- she was very famous for her "Laughing Vamp" screen personality.
- Harlow's fame rivaled and then exceeded that of MGM's top leading women Norma Shearer and Joan Crawford.
- She died at the young age of 26, of kidney failure during the filming of Saratoga.