Jemele Hill Body Measurements
Jemele Hill Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-88 CM
|Bra size||33 - Celebrity with Bra size 33|
|Cup size||B - Celebrity with Cup size B|
|Dress Size||- Celebrity with Dress size|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||- Celebrity with Shoe size|
|Jemele Hill Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jemele Juanita Hill|
|Date of birth||1975 , December, 21|
|Birth Place||Detroit ,Michigan ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Jemele Hill ? (Bio)
Jemele Juanita Hill is an American sports journalist born on December 21, 1975, in Detroit, Michigan, who is the writer and co-host of Cari & Jemele (Won't) Stick to Sports on Vice and has worked for nearly 12 years on ESPN and wrote a column for ESPN.com's Page 2 and a former anchor of ESPN's His and Hers. In February 2017, she and Michael Smith co-hosted SC6, the 6 p.m. on ET edition of ESPN's SportsCenter.
Talking about her personal life, Jemele Hill is married to Ian Wallace. The pair tied their knots in 2019. However, the couple does not have any children but, is living a happy and precious life with each other.
Jemele Hill's Body Measurements:
Jemele Hill has an amazing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her shoe, dress, and bra cup are unknown, she stands 5'6" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Jemele Hill Networth
Jemele Hill is an inspiring sports journalist who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge load of her income is basically made through her anchoring. Viewing her huge success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming days is sure to increase, and earns a yearly salary of $1 Million.
Jemele Hill Education
Jemele Hill was graduated from Michigan State University in 1997.
Jemele Hill Facts
- Hill began her career as a general assignment sports author for the Raleigh News & Observer.
- From 1999 to 2005, Hill became a sports writer along with the Detroit Free Press, largely covering Michigan State basketball and football.
- She joined ESPN being a national columnist in November 2006 on ESPN.com.
- On February 6, 2017, she and Smith were the evening anchors of ESPN's flagship program, SportsCenter.