Jenna Coleman Body Measurements
Jenna Coleman Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-88 CM
|Jenna Coleman Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jenna Louise Coleman|
|Date of birth||1986 , April, 27|
|Birth Place||Blackpool ,Lancashire ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Jenna Coleman ? (Bio)
Jenna Coleman is a British actress, born on 27 April 1986, in Blackpool, Lancashire, England to father Keith Coleman, a dictator, and mother, Karen Coleman. She has a big brother named Ben Coleman and was raised, Christian.
Coleman started her career when she appeared as Jasmine Thomas in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale, Clara Oswald in Doctor Who, and as Queen Victoria in the ITV drama Victoria. She has also been nominated for several awards, including Saturn Awards, British Soap Award, BAFTA Cymru Award, National Television Award, and won the Golden Nymph Award for her role in Victoria.
Coleman has been involved in a few relationships throughout her career. She was also seen together with the British Royal family member, Prince Harry. As of 2019, she is dating an English actor Tom Hughes since 2016.
Jenna Coleman's Body Measurements:
Jenna Coleman has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 6 and 9. She wears a 32D bra standing 5'2" tall and weighing 50 kg.
Jenna Coleman Networth
Jenna Coleman is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million according to the celebrity net worth. Most of her income is mostly made through her acting business. Due to her hard work, commitment, and solicitude towards her career, she has made herself worthy of millions. She earns approximately $1 Million every year as her annual income.
Apart from her acting career, She has also been a part of several brand endorsements, including Burberry, Jaguar, Lanvin, Gucci Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Discover Soneva, and many more through which she earns in hundreds of thousands. She lives a luxurious and lavishing life in London, England.
Jenna Coleman Education
Jenna Coleman was graduated from Arnold School in England.
Jenna Coleman Facts
- Her parents named her after the character Jenna Wade from the TV series Dallas 80’s popular.
- The National Television Awards nominated Jenna as the Most Popular Newcomer for her character in Emmerdale in 2006.
- Jenna Coleman's signature dance moves include hand and hip movement.
- While she was in school, Jenna was inspired by the works of Maxine Peake.
- Some books that have made an impact in Jenna's life are Donna Tartt’s ‘Goldfinch’ and John Steinbeck’s ‘East of Eden.’
- After a few unsuccessful months auditioning for the roles in Hollywood movies, she finally got her breakthrough with Captain America: The First Avenger.