Jenna Lee Body Measurements
Jenna Lee Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-91 CM
|Jenna Lee Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jennifer Anne Lee|
|Date of birth||1980 , May, 30|
|Birth Place||San Francisco ,California ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Jenna Lee ? (Bio)
Jenna Lee is an American journalist and anchor born on May 30, 1980, in San Francisco, California to father Bob Lee, an American Football Quarterback and mother Janice Lee. She has a younger brother Zac Lee who is a former American Football Quarterback.
Lee started her career by working as freelance writing for Forbes.com. In 2007, she was hired by FOX Business Network and started hosting Fox Business Morning with Nicole Petallides on Fox Network Channel. She left Fox Business Network in 2010 and joined Fox News Channel co-hosting Happening Now with Jon Scott.
Lee met her future husband Lieutenant Commander Leif Babin, a former Navy SEAL officer at the 2008 Navy SEAL Warrior Fund dinner in Waldorf Astoria, New York. The duo got married soon and has two children Brian Marc Babin and Liberty Josephine Babin.
Jenna Lee's Body Measurements:
Jenna Lee has an amazing hourglass figure with firm busts, slim waist and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 6 and 7. She wears 34B bra standing 5'3" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Jenna Lee Networth
Jenna Lee is an American journalist and news anchor who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million. Being from the broadcasting industry, most of her income is generally from news channels. However, there is no accurate information about her yearly income, but it is sure to be around thousands of dollars.
The anchor has been an employee for Fox News Channel, where she has hosted several programs. Having a really pretty face, she has also been invited to advertised many goods which pay her a good sum of money and has been able to pile up her net worth.
Lee lives a very lavishing life with her Lieutenant Commander husband Lief Babin and kids in the United States.
Jenna Lee Education
Jenna Lee was graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara with a degree of B.A. in English and Global Studies. She later joined Columbia University School of Journalism with a master's degree in 2005.
Jenna Lee Facts
- In 2007, Lee joined Fox News Network after finishing her studies and had hosted several programs like Money for Breakfast and Imus in the Morning for Fox Business Morning.
- In 2010 she left Fox Business Network and joined its main station, Fox News Channel, replacing Jane Skinner as the co-anchor for Happening Now and successfully becoming the first to jump between the stations.
- She met her husband Lieutenant Commander Leif Babin while they were attending the Navy SEAL Warrior Fund dinner and began dating. The duo got married soon in the Old Glory Ranch in Wimberly, Texas, and currently has two kids.
- Lee and comedian Conan O'Brien had a feud when he accused a bit on a failed coffee table addressing Fox News Anchor which included a picture of Jenna Lee.