Jessica Brown Findlay Body Measurements
Jessica Brown Findlay Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-23-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-58-88 CM
|Jessica Brown Findlay Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jessica Brown Findlay|
|Date of birth||1989 , September, 14|
|Birth Place||Cookham, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Residence||East London, England, United Kingdom|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence East London, England, United Kingdom
- Father Name Christopher Brown Findlay
- Mother Name Beverly Findlay
- Sun Sign virgo
- Networth $1 million
- Favorite Things Mayfair, London
- Distinctive Features Oval Face Flawless Cheeks
- Sibling Unknown
- Personal Trainer unknown
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Jessica Brown Findlay ? (Bio)
Jessica Brown Findlay is an English actress known for her roles as Downton Abbey's Lady Sybil Crawley and Albatross's Emelia Conan Doyle.
She was born in Cookham, Berkshire, in the UK on September 14, 1989. Jessica Rose Brown Findlay is her birth name. Beverly Findlay is the name of her mother, who was the assistant and nurse of a teacher. The name of her father is Christopher Findlay, who worked as a financial consultant. She belongs to the ethnicity of Scottish and British.
It is reported that Jessica Brown Findlay first dated the artist Thomas Campbell, whom she met at the Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London. The couple broke up in 2012 and Findlay moved on to actor Ziggy Heath, who appeared in movies such as Denial (2016) and Miniaturist (2017).
Jessica Brown Findlay Networth
She has an estimated $1 million net worth. In 2009, she appeared on a motorcycle in the short film Man and an episode of the Misfits television show.
A year later, as she cast to play Emilia Conan Doyle's role in the upcoming comedy-drama film Albatross (2011), she caught her big break. She landed what turned out to be her breakthrough role in the ITV drama series Downton Abbey (2010–2012), where she portrayed the character of Lady Sybil Crawley, the Grantham daughters ' youngest.
She spent three years on the show, as agreed when she signed up to join the show before her character was killed. She also appeared in Black Mirror (2011) and Labyrinth (2012) episodes during that time.
Jessica Brown Findlay Education
She completed her education at Arts Educational School, Tring Park, after being supported by an art teacher, before going to study Fine Art at the College of Arts and Design of Central Saint Martins.
Jessica Brown Findlay Facts
- This British beauty at Screen International was notably referred to as' the new Keira Knightly,' apart from being mentioned at Vanity Fair as' a new talent to watch.'
- Findlay is widely known for her role as Crawley's Lady Sybil Branson nee in the 2010 Downtown Abbey international hit series, which she portrayed for three series before moving forward to focus on her film career.
- While the show Labyrinth received a cold reaction from the audience, it was highly appreciated for its short yet confident performance.
- She came to the fore when she was chosen to portray Beverly Penn in the film adaptation of winter's Tale by Mark Helprin, featuring Will Smith, Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly. The movie came out in February 2013.