Jessica Henwick Body Measurements
Jessica Henwick Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 31-27-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 78-68-88 CM
|Jessica Henwick Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jessica Yu Li Henwick|
|Date of birth||1992 , August, 30|
|Birth Place||Surrey ,England|
|Occupation||Actress , Writer|
Quick Fact Check
Jessica Henwick ? (Bio)
Jessica Yu Li Henwick is a British actress and writer born on August 30, 1992, in Surrey, England, who is best known for her role in the British TV series Spirit Warriors in 2010, in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones from 2015 to 2017 as Nymeria Sand, in Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015 as Jessika Pava, The Defenders in 2017, Luke Cage in 2018, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Jessica Henwick has kept it far from the media. She has not disclosed anything about her past and present relationships and seems the actress is single and busy shaping her career. She is living her life to the fullest on her own.
Jessica Henwick's Body Measurements:
Jessica Henwick has a beautiful pear figure with firm busts, a slim waist, and big hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Jessica Henwick Networth
Jessica Henwick is an amazing actress and writer who has an estimated net worth of $600,000 as per numerous sources. A huge load of her income is usually made through her acting. However, her annual pay is not yet out but, observing her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars.
Jessica Henwick Education
She attended Redroofs Theatre School.
Jessica Henwick Facts
- Jessica learned piano as a child and even played it competitively.
- Jessica has a fan-created page committed to her on Facebook as “Jessica Henwick Appreciation Society”.
- Henwick was in Game of Thrones from season 5 to 7. She had to train for six months to learn to use a bullwhip as a part of her role on the show.
- She was a member of the National Youth Theatre in the UK.