Jill St. John Body Measurements
Jill St. John Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-22-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-55-88 CM
|Jill St. John Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jill Arlyn Oppenheim|
|Date of birth||1940 , August, 19|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Edward Oppenheim
- Mother Name Betty Lou Oppenheim
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $10 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Jill St. John ? (Bio)
Jill Arlyn Oppenheim, widely known as Jill St. John was born on August 19, 1940, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is an actress who is famous to be the first American Bond girl of the 007 Franchise as Tiffany Case. Her other film roles include in The Lost World in 1960, Tender is the Night in 1962, Come Blow Your Horn in 1963, and more. Because of her perfect body, she even did bikini and lingerie scenes in her movies.
Jill St. John is a hitched lady. She is currently married to Robert Wagner. She met her in 1959 and tied their knots on May 26, 1990. Previously, she was married to Jak Jones from 1967 to 1969. Her second husband Lance Reventhow and her were married from 1960 to 1963. She was first married to Neil Dublin when she was just 16 years old. They were together from 1957 to 1958.
Jill St. John's Body Measurements:
Jill St. John has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size is unavailable. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Jill St. John Networth
Jill St. John is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $10 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is generally made through her acting from the '60s. However, her annual income is yet under review but, she lives a luxurious and lavishing life with her husband in Los Angeles.
Jill St. John Education
Jill St. John was graduated from Hollywood Professional School.
Jill St. John Facts
- St. John started acting on the radio at age six, and made her movie debut in 1949, at the age of 9, in The Christmas Carol.
- She was married at the age of 16 and got divorced a year later.
- In May 1957, when she was 16 Universal Pictures signed her for seven years starting at $200 per week.
- St. John had an important role in Come Blow Your Horn in 1963, opposite Frank Sinatra.