Joan Allen Body Measurements
Joan Allen Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Joan Allen Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Joan Allen|
|Date of birth||1956 , August, 20|
|Birth Place||Rochelle ,Illinois ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name James Jefferson Allen
- Mother Name Dorothea Marie
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $8 Million
- Sibling David Allen (Brother) Mary Allen (Sister) Lynn Allen (Sister)
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Joan Allen ? (Bio)
Joan Allen is an American actress born on August 20, 1956, in Rochelle, Illinois, USA, who began her career at Steppenwolf Theatre Company in 1977. who debuted from the play Burn This and won the Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play in 1988. She is a three-time Academy Award nominee and her best roles include in movies like Nixon in 1995, The Crucible in 1996, The Contender in 2000, Death Race in 2008, The Bourne Legacy in 2012, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Joan Allen was married to American actor Peter Friedman. The couple tied their knots in 1990 but unfortunately, their marriage couldn't last forever leading to a separation in 2002. Together, they have a daughter.
Joan Allen's Body Measurements:
Joan Allen has a slender banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown, she stands 5'10" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Joan Allen Sibling
David Allen (Brother) Mary Allen (Sister) Lynn Allen (Sister)
Joan Allen Networth
Joan Allen is an award-winning actress who has an estimated net worth of around $8 Million as per the celebrity net worth. However, her annual income is yet under review but, observing her career, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Joan Allen Education
She was graduated from Northern Illinois University with a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts in Theater.
Joan Allen Facts
- She co-starred with actor Tobey Maguire in the 1998 cult classic movie Pleasantville.
- Allen began her career as a stage actress and on TV before making her movie debut in the film, Compromising Positions in 1985.
- She became one of the members of the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in 1977 when John Malkovich asked her.
- In 2009, she starred in Lifetime TV's 2009 biopic chronicling the artist's life.