Jolene Blalock Body Measurements
Jolene Blalock Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-23-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-58-88 CM
|Jolene Blalock Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Jolene Blalock|
|Date of birth||1975 , March, 5|
|Birth Place||San Diego ,California ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Jolene Blalock ? (Bio)
Jolene Blalock is an American actress and model born on March 5, 1975, in San Diego, California, USA, who began her career as a model in Europe and Asia appearing in numerous magazines. She international recognition for her role on the UPN sci-fi series Star Trek: Enterprise as the Vulcan first officer and science officer T'Pol and as a guest star on several other TV series.
Talking about her personal life, Jolene Blalock is married to business executive Michael Rapino. The couple tied their knots on April 22, 2003, and together have three children. She is living a precious life with her family in New York City.
Jolene Blalock's Body Measurements:
Jolene Blalock has a stunning hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe sizes of 2 and 8 along with a bra cup of 32C. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Jolene Blalock Networth
Jolene Blalock is a popular actress and model who has an estimated net worth of $30 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A big range of her income is made from her acting and modeling. Although her annual salary is yet under review but is certain to be in millions of dollars.
Jolene Blalock Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Jolene Blalock Facts
- She loved surfing in her childhood.
- In April 2002, she was featured in a photoshoot for Playboy.
- In her free time, Blalock loves to travel to Canada for snowboarding and also enjoys practicing Thai boxing and photography.
- She, with her husband Micheal, runs the Rapino Foundation catering to helping the population of developing countries.