Judy Greer Body Measurements
Judy Greer Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-86 CM
|Judy Greer Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Judy Therese Evans|
|Date of birth||1975 , July, 20|
|Birth Place||Detroit ,Michigan ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Comedian ,Director|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Judy Greer ? (Bio)
Judy Therese Evans, also known as Judy Greer is an American actress, comedian, and director born on July 20, 1975, in Detroit, Michigan, USA, who rose to prominence after appearing in rom-com movies What Women Want in 2003, 13 Going on 30 in 2004, 27 Dresses in 2008, and more. She eventually explored other genres in movies like The Descendants in 2011, Carrie in 2013, Jurassic World in 201, Halloween in 2018, and others. Her TV roles include Arrested Development from 2014 to 2015, Kidding from 2018 to 2020, and others.
Talking about her personal life, Judy Greer is married to executive producer Dean E. Johnsen. The duo began dating in 2010 and the following year in June they announced their engagement and even tied their knots same year on December 17.
Judy Greer's Body Measurements:
Judy Greer has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a shoe size of 8, and a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Judy Greer Networth
Judy Greer is an aspiring actress, director, and comedian who has a well fortunate net worth of $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. The bulk of her earnings is widely done by her acting. However, her annual paycheck is not yet revealed but, perceiving her career, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Judy Greer Education
Judy Greer was graduated from DePaul University with a degree in Drama.
Judy Greer Facts
- In the 2010 movie “All About Evil,” she was offered the leading role, which she turned down.
- In 2011, at Denver Film Festival, she became the first actress to be awarded the John Cassavetes Independent Spirit Award.
- She is friends with actress Kellymarie Demaray and Aasha Davis.
- Judy would like to work with actress Sandra Bullock if given an opportunity in the future.
- She likes to knit.