Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Measurements
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-88 CM
|Julia Louis-Dreyfus Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
|Full Name||Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus|
|Nike Name||Little Yum-Yum|
|Date of birth||1961 , January, 13|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Comedian ,Producer ,Singer|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Gerard Louis-Dreyfus
- Mother Name Judith LeFever Bowles
- Sun Sign capricorn
- Networth $250 Million
- Sibling Emma Loius-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister) Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister) Lauren Bowles (Maternal Half-Sister) Raphael Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister)
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Julia Louis-Dreyfus ? (Bio)
Julia Scarlett Elizabeth Louis-Dreyfus is an American actress, comedian, producer, and singer born on January 13, 1961, in New York City, New York, USA to a businessman father Gerard Louis-Dreyfus, and an author and special needs teacher mother Judith LeFever Bowles. She has four younger half-sisters and was raised, Christian.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is widely prominent for her appearance in the TV comedy series Saturday Night Live from 1982 to 1985, Seinfeld from 1989 to 1998, Veep from 2012 to 2019. She broke into as a comedian in The Practical Theater Company in Chicago, Illinois which led her into SNL. Her breakthrough performance came on the sitcom Seinfeld as Elaine Benes. Her other notable TV roles include in Deconstructing Harry in 1997, Enough Said in 2013, and more. She is also one of the most awarded actresses in American TV history.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a hitched lady. She is married to her longtime boyfriend Brad Hall. They began dating when both were attending Northwestern University and finally tied their knots in 1992. Together, they have two children and are living a happy life.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Body Measurements:
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8.5 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'3" tall and weighing 54 kg.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Sibling
Emma Loius-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister) Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister) Lauren Bowles (Maternal Half-Sister) Raphael Louis-Dreyfus (Paternal Half-Sister)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Networth
Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a talented actress, comedian, producer who has a well fortunate net worth of $250 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her pay is usually made through her acting. Ascribed to her responsibility, commitment, and courage, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has contributed a lot to the entertainment business and has set up a remarkable milestone for future generations. Concerning her achievement it is clear her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to increase in a drastic wave. The actress earns approximately $32 Million as her annual paycheck.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Education
Julia Louis-Dreyfus attended Northwestern University but dropped out to focus on her acting.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Facts
- In 2016, Time magazine voted her as one of the 100 Most Influential People in the World in their yearly Time 100 list.
- In 2014, she became the first comedian to garner 14th Emmy Award nomination in both supporting and leading categories in the Emmy history.
- In May 2010, Julia got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6250 Hollywood Boulevard.
- She holds the distinction of becoming the first actress to win an Emmy Award for her work in three comedy series – The New Adventures of Old Christine, Seinfeld, and Veep.
- Julia has campaigned for numerous environmental causes and has worked with environmental foundations such as the Natural Resources Defense Council, Heal the Bay, and the Trust for Public Land.