Julie Michaels Body Measurements
Julie Michaels Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-26-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-66-88 CM
|Julie Michaels Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Julie Michaels|
|Date of birth||1970 , July, 20|
|Birth Place||Washington D.C. ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign cancer
- Networth $1 Million
Who is Julie Michaels ? (Bio)
Julie Michaels was born on July 20, 1970, in Washington D.C., USA. She is an actress who came into international recognition from the action thriller movie Road House in 1989. Eventually, she appeared on other films including Point Break in 1991, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday in 1993, The Scorpion King in 2002, and more. She even has made several TV appearances like Desperate Housewives in 2004, The Man Show in 1999, The Spies in 2002, and others.
Talking about her personal life, Julie Michaels is married to stunt performer Peewee Piemonte. The duo married in 1993. However, there is no information about her kids but are living a happy life together.
Julie Michaels' Body Measurements:
Julie Michaels has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and full hips. However, her dress and shoe size are unavailable she wears a bra cup of 42D. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Julie Michaels Networth
Julie Michaels is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million according to several sources. The utmost of her income is generally made through her acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Julie Michaels Education
Julie attended the University of Washington
Julie Michaels Facts
- She went on to win two titles in Miss America Pageant before being a cast member in "Follies on Broadway".
- Joel Silver discovered her and cast her as an enchantress to Swayze. Since then Michaels has been paired opposite Dean Cain, in Batman and Robin in 1997.
- Along with her feature credits, she has made her image on television as well, on shows like Desperate Housewives, In Justice, and more.