Kaitlin Cody Body Measurements
Kaitlin Cody Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Kaitlin Cody Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kaitlin Cody|
|Date of birth||1990 , April, 6|
|Birth Place||Detroit ,Michigan ,United States|
|Residence||Chicago ,Illinois ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Kaitlin Cody ? (Bio)
Kaitlin Cody is an American weekday morning meteorologist born on April 6, 1990, in Detroit, Michigan, USA who is currently working for WFLD, FOX 32 News in Chicago. She first began her career working for WCYB in Tennessee where she covered everything from ice storms to flooding. Eventually, she moved to Charlotte, North Carolina where she worked at WCCB and hosted Rising from Monday to Friday. Lastly, she moved to Chicago where she has been working since 2017.
Talking about her personal life, Kaitlin Cody is married to the love of her life Grady. The duo tied their knots in May 2015 and together welcomed their first daughter in 2019. She is living a happy life with her family in Chicago, Illinois,.
Kaitlin Cody's Body Measurements:
Kaitlin Cody has an amazing body. However, there is no information regarding her body measurements but, observing her from the TV it can be seen the anchor has kept her body very well maintained. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Kaitlin Cody Networth
Kaitlin Cody is an amazing meteorologist who has certainly earns a decent amount of salary. However, there is no information about her net worth but the sources say the average salary of the Fox Television meteorologist is $71,117. Regarding her success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming future is sure to increase in a wave.
Kaitlin Cody Education
Kaitlin Cody was graduated from Central Michigan University with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric and Meteorology.
Kaitlin Cody Facts
- She has two dogs named Luke and Charley.
- Cody covered Hurricane Matthew in Myrtle Beach and was capable to do daily forecasts for the South and North Carolina coasts.
- As there were some ice and snowstorms in the south, Cody was excited to forecast for Chicago winters.
- She said working in Chicago has been a dream since high school, and feels truly blessed to have this opportunity.