Kasie Hunt Body Measurements
Kasie Hunt Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 61KG
- Weight in Pounds: 134.48182 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Kasie Hunt Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kasie Sue Hunt|
|Date of birth||1985 , May, 24|
|Birth Place||Michigan ,United States|
|Residence||Washington D.C. ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Kasie Hunt ? (Bio)
Kasie Sue Hunt is an American political reporter born on May 24, 1985, in Michigan, USA, who began her career as an intern journalist in the political unit of NBC News. She is currently working as a Capitol Hill correspondent for NBC News covering Congress across all NBC and MSNBC platforms. She is even the anchor of MSNBC's morning news shoe Way Too Early with Kasie Hunt.
Talking about her personal life, Kasie Hunt is married to her long-term boyfriend Matthew Mario Rivera. The couple tied their knots on May 6, 2017, and together have a son named Mars. She is living a precious life with her family in Washington D.C.
Kasie Hunt's Body Measurements:
Kasie Hunt has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a bra cup of 36B, and a shoe size of 11. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 61 kg.
Kasie Hunt Networth
Kasie Hunt is a talented political reporter who has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million as per numerous sources. A huge part of her pay is mostly made through her reporting. However, her year-long salary is yet under evaluation but, following her big career, it is pretty sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Kasie Hunt Education
Kasie Hunt was graduated from St. John's College from the George Washington University with a master's degree in Sociology.
Kasie Hunt Facts
- In October 2017, she began hosting her own talk show on MSNBC, Kasie DC, airing in two separate sections on Sundays at 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. ET.
- In January 2013, she joined NBC News as an off-air producer and reporter covering Congress and politics.
- She started serving as a national political anchor for the Associated Press in 2011 and has covered Mitt Romney's presidential campaign in 2012.