Kate Beckinsale Body Measurements
Kate Beckinsale Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-58-86 CM
|Kate Beckinsale Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kate Romary Beckinsale|
|Date of birth||1973 , July, 26|
|Birth Place||Chiswick ,London ,England ,United Kingdom|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Kate Beckinsale ? (Bio)
Kate Beckinsale is a British actress born on July 26, 1973 in Chiswick, London, England, United Kingdom to father Richard Beckinsale and mother Judy Loe. She has an older paternal half sister but, she is not in touch with her.
She was only five years old when her father suddenly died from a heart attack and she was deeply traumatised by the loss of her father. Her mother then married Roy Battersby and she was really close to her step father.
Growing up she became an actress and is famous for appearing in films like Pearl Harbor in 2001, Underworld in 2003 and many more. Her first movie was Much Ado About Nothing where she portrayed a role as a hero.
Over her career, the actress has been involved in several relationships. She dated Edmund Moriarty in 1992 and got split after a year. She was then in a relationship with a Welsh actor Michael Sheen in 1995. She also gave birth to her daughter named Lily Mo Sheen in January 31, 1999 but unfortunately, got split in 2003.
She then married a filmmaker Len Wiseman in May 9, 2004at the Hotel Bel-Air in California. However, they didn't saw their married life going any further so they decided to split in 2015.
Kate Beckinsale's Body Measurements:
Kate Beckinsale has an amazing body with banana shaped figure. She has firm bust, slim waist and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 2 and 9.5. She wears 32B bra and weighs 52 kg standing 5'7" tall.
Kate Beckinsale Networth
Kate Beckinsale is a British actress having a net worth of $16 Million. Being an actress most of her earning are basically from the entertainment business. She has appeared in many British costume dramas like Prince of Jutland in 1994, Emma in 1996 and many more.
She has an annual income of approximately $2.6 Million. Meester has also appeared in several television commercials for Gap Television in 2002, Diet Coke advert in 2004, Lux Shampoo in a Japanese TV commercial and many more earning a decent amount of salary.
She has been a part of various block busting movies which is responsible for her high net worth. The actress owns a house in Los Angeles which is sure to be in millions of dollars. She lives a luxurious life with her daughter Lily Mo Sheen.
Kate Beckinsale Education
Kate Beckinsale was graduated from Godolphin and Latymer School in Hammersmith West London. She then enrolled in New College, Oxford but dropped out of college to focus on her acting career.
Kate Beckinsale Facts
- Meester is the younger half-sister of Samantha Beckinsale. Her father was of one-quarter Burmese descent.
- When she was five years old, her 31-year-old father suddenly died of a heart attack. Beckinsale was extremely traumatised by the loss and “started expecting bad things to happen.”
- Her widowed mother married director Roy Battersby when she was nine and she was brought up alongside his four sons and daughter.
- Meester described herself as a “late bloomer”: “All of my friends were kissing boys and drinking cider way before me. I found it really depressing that we weren’t making camp fires and everyone was doing grown-up stuff.” “I loathed being a teenager.”
- She was involved with the Oxford University Dramatic Society, being directed by fellow student Tom Hooper in a production of A View from the Bridge at the Oxford Playhouse.
- As a Modern Language student, Meester was required to spend her third year abroad, and studied in Paris. She then decided to quit university to concentrate on her burgeoning acting career: “It was getting to the point where I wasn’t enjoying either thing enough because both were very high pressure.”