Kate Upton Body Measurements
Kate Upton Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 65KG
- Weight in Pounds: 143.3003 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-28-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-71-91 CM
|Kate Upton Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Katherine Elizabeth Upton|
|Nike Name||Kate Upton|
|Date of birth||1992 , June, 10|
|Birth Place||St. Joseph ,Michigan ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $20 million
- Favorite Things Horseback riding, Playing and watching tennis
- Distinctive Features Mole mark above her lip
- Personal Trainer Justin Gelband
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Kate Upton ? (Bio)
The actress was born in St. Joseph, Michigan in June 10, 1992. She made her first appearance in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011 and also was the cover model for the year 2012, 2013 and 2017 issues.
Upton's first movie was released in 2011, Tower Heist and also became the subject of Vanity Fair cover's 100th anniversary. She has dated several guys including a football star, Mark Sanchez in 2011, a Ukrainian dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy from June 2013 to December 2013.
However, she met Justin Verlander while filming MLB 2012 commercial and the duo got engaged in April 2016 and got married in Tuscany, Italy in November 4, 2017. The couple were blessed with a baby girl Genevieve Upton Verlander in November 7, 2018.
Kate Upton's Body Measurements:
Sport’s Illustrated is known for choosing girls with perfect body measurements. Kate Upton wears 34D bra size and weighs 71 kg. While most successful models have banana or hourglass shaped figure. Upton appeared twice on the cover of Sport’s Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and they know how to find perfect bikini for her D cups.
Kate Upton Networth
Kate Upton earns a huge amount of money by appearing in different movies and T.V. shows. She has so far made a total net worth of $20 Million and a yearly income of $3.5 Millions by different brand endorsements and fashion shows. In 2011 she appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and eventually named "Rookie of the Year".
She has appeared in many movies and TV shows playing different characters and received a positive response from the viewers. Her movie The Other Woman who she was a co-star to Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, earned a total of $196 Million worldwide with a budget of $40 Million.
Her husband Justi Verlander who is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball (MLB) has a total net worth of $80 MIllion. Together the duo owns a mansion in Beverly Hill, California and shares a net worth of more than $100 Million.
Kate Upton Favorite ThingsHorseback riding, Playing and watching tennis
Kate Upton Education
In 1999, Kate Upton moved to Melbourne, Florida with her parents where she attended Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy. During her High School period she started modeling at the age of 15.
Kate Upton Facts
- Kate Upton's uncle is the U.S. Representative.
- Her great-grandfather, Fredrick Upton, was a co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation.
- She appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Upton has a mole mark right above her lips.
- Kate adopted a boxer dog named, Harley in 2011.
- She was raised in Melbourne, Florida, U.S.
- Kate Upton's mother was a former State Tennis Champion from Texas.
- Shortly after being signed, she moved to New York City to pursue a modeling, acting career and then signed with IMG Models.
- Upton's favorite basketball team is the New York Yankees.
- In 2014, she starred in a movie The Other Woman with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.
- Her favorite perfume is Coco by Chanel.