Kate Wasley Body Measurements
Kate Wasley Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 111KG
- Weight in Pounds: 244.71282 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 41-32-47 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 104-81-119 CM
|Bra size||38 - Celebrity with Bra size 38|
|Cup size||C - Celebrity with Cup size C|
|Dress Size||18 - Celebrity with Dress size 18|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||10.5 - Celebrity with Shoe size 10.5|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Kate Wasley Body Mass Index (BMI) is 46. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kate Wasley|
|Nike Name||Kat, Katie|
|Date of birth||1994 , April, 16|
|Birth Place||Perth ,Western Australia ,Australia|
|Occupation||Model ,Entrepreneur ,body positivity activist|
|Residence||Perth ,Western Australia ,Australia|
Quick Fact Check
Kate Wasley ? (Bio)
Kate Wasley is an Australian plus-size model, entrepreneur, and body positivity activist born on April 16, 1994, in Perth, Western Australia, Australia who is one-half of the social media known as Any Body which is a campaign that encourages self-love which trains to empower women despite their body shape.
Talking about her personal life, Kate Wasley is currently single. However, she hasn't revealed much about her personal relationships it seems the model is very dedicated to shaping her career.
Kate Wasley's Body Measurements:
Kate Wasley has a beautiful pear figure with natural busts, round waist, and big hips. She wears a dress size of 18 and a shoe size of 10.5 along with a bra cup of 38C. She stands 5'11" tall and weighs 111 kg.
Kate Wasley Networth
Kate Wasley is an amazing model and body positivity activist who has earned a significant amount through her remarkable works. However, her net worth is yet unknown but, observing her works it can be said the model is worth between $1 Million to $5 Million and her annual salary is also certain to be in hundreds of thousands.
Kate Wasley Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Kate Wasley Facts
- When Kate first got the news that she had been chosen to feature in Sports Illustrated magazine’s ‘Swimsuit Issue’ in 2018, Wasley shared the good news with her family.
- In 2014, Wasley went to Fiji in order to volunteer several days with VESA a philanthropic organization.
- She was once body-shamed by her teacher in front of her entire class.
- She suffered from an eating disorder for many years and restricted her diet to only 800 calories a day.