Kelly Cass Body Measurements
Kelly Cass Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-93 CM
|Kelly Cass Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kelly Cass|
|Date of birth||1973 , November, 27|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
|Residence||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Kelly Cass ? (Bio)
Kelly Cass is an American meteorologist and journalist born on November 27, 1973, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, who is currently working with the Weather Channel as a weather forecaster. Prior to that, she worked as a meteorologist at WRGB for seven years and has been honored with several awards for her career.
Talking about her personal life, Kelly Cass is married to her boyfriend Chris Bee. Though their wedding details are unknown, the couple has three children together and is living a precious life with each other.
Kelly Cass' Body Measurements:
Kelly Cass has a stunning hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress of 8 and a bra size of 34B. However, her shoe size is unknown, she stands 5'8" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Kelly Cass Networth
Kelly Cass is a talented meteorologist and journalist who has an estimated net worth of $800,000 as per several sources. A significant amount of her pay is made through her weather forecasting. Although her year-end salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her career, it is very likely to be in thousands of dollars.
Kelly Cass Education
She was graduated from the Mississippi State University.
Kelly Cass Facts
- She started her meteorology career in 1990 serving as a weather forecaster and reporter in WTZA.
- She worked at WRGB-TV for seven years as a meteorologist.
- She was also a freelance On-Camera meteorologist at WXIA-TV Alive News.
- She has also studied in Seoul, South Korea at Yonsei University.