Kelly Clarkson Body Measurements
Kelly Clarkson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 75KG
- Weight in Pounds: 165.3465 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-31-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-78-96 CM
|Kelly Clarkson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 29. This is considered as overweight.|
|Full Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Date of birth||1982 , April, 24|
|Birth Place||Fort Worth ,Texas ,United States|
|Occupation||Singer ,Songwriter ,TV Personality ,Author ,Actress|
|Residence||Encino ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Encino, California, USA
- Father Name Stephen Michael Clarkson
- Mother Name Jeanne Ann Rose
- Sun Sign taurus
- Networth $45 Million
- Sibling Jason Clarkson (Older Brother) Alyssa Clarkson (Older Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Who is Kelly Clarkson ? (Bio)
Kelly Clarkson is an American singer, songwriter, TV personality, actress and author born on April 24, 1982, in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S. to father Stephen Michael Clarkson, a former engineer and mother Jeanne Ann Rose, a teacher. She is the youngest child out of three children and was raised as Southern Baptist. Her ethnicity is of Greek, English, German, Irish, and Scottish.
Kelly Clarkson rose to fame when she won the first season of American Idol in 2002, which gave her a record deal with RCA Records. Her debut album A Moment Like This topped the American Billboard Top 100 and was the country's best selling single of 2002. In 2003, her second album Thankful was also top in the American Billboard 200, and her album Breakaway in 2004 earned her two Grammy Awards.
Clarkson released her fourth album, All I Ever Wanted, in 2009. Her fifth studio album, Stronger in 2011, made her the first artist to win the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album twice. She joined The Voice as a coach and is hosting her own talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, in 2019.
Talking about her personal life, Clarkson is married to a talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, on 2013 at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee. The duo was blessed with a baby girl River Rose Blackstock in 2014 and a son Alexander Blackstock on 2016. She is also a step-mother to daughter Savannah and son Seth from her husband's previous marriage.
Kelly Clarkson's Body Measurements:
Kelly has an attractive pear figure with small busts, a big waist, and full hips. Her dress and shoe size are 12 and 7. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'3" tall and weighing 75 kg.
Kelly Clarkson Sibling
Jason Clarkson (Older Brother) Alyssa Clarkson (Older Sister)
Kelly Clarkson Networth
Kelly Clarkson is a fantastic singer, songwriter, TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $45 Million. Being from the entertainment industry, most of her income is generally made through the entertainment business. Due to her hard work, dedication, and compassion towards her career, she has established herself worthy of multi-millions and earns approximately $14 Million every year as her salary.
Clarkson is continuing to fascinate and inspire people with her amazing works and is changing many lives with her show, The Kelly Clarkson Show. She is also a coach in The Voice, which pays her in millions. Clarkson has sold over $25 Million albums and $40 Million singles worldwide, and we hope she makes new music on the future too.
Kelly Clarkson Education
Kelly Clarkson was graduated from Burleson High School in Burleson, Texas, USA.
Kelly Clarkson Facts
- Clarkson said in an interview that, ever since she was kid, she wanted to work in animated films. She said she wanted to be the voice of an animated character.
- Her favorite bakery of all time is Busy B’s Bakery in Burleson, Texas. She orders the same item every time she goes there, too: Bavarian cremes and sausage rolls.
- When she was expecting her baby, River Rose, she was miserable and very sick. She apparently called her assistant and said, “I’ll never be Meryl Streep!”
- She is the only singer or group to win the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album twice. She gained her two Grammys in this category for Stronger and Breakaway.