Kelly Rowland Body Measurements
Kelly Rowland Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-91 CM
|Kelly Rowland Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kelendria Trene Rowland|
|Date of birth||1981 , February, 11|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
|Occupation||Singer ,Songwriter ,Actress ,TV Personality ,Model|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Christopher Lovett
- Mother Name Dorris Rowland Garrison
- Sun Sign aquarius
- Networth $20 million
- Sibling Orlando Rowland (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Kelly Rowland ? (Bio)
Kalendria Trene Rowland, famous for her stage name Kelly Rowland is an American singer, songwriter, model, actress born on February 11, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, the USA to father Christopher Lovett, and mother, Doris Rowland Garrison. She has an older brother named Orlando Rowland and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Kelly Rowland became famous in the late 1990s after when she was a member of the world's best-selling girl group, Destiny's Child. After the group's separation, Rowland released her first solo album, Simply Deep in 2002, which sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide. Following her success, she released her second album, Ms. Kelly, in 2007, which became a significant success.
Her third album, Here I Am in 2011, and her fourth album Talk a Good Game 2013, became her third top-ten album on the US Billboard 200 chart. Rowland has also served as a judge in the eighth season of The X Factor UK, and the third season of The X Factor USA, and a coach on The Voice Australia since 2017.
Kelly is a married lady. She is married to her manager Tim Witherspoon in 2014 and gave birth to her son the same year.
Kelly Rowland Networth
Kelly Rowland is an amazing singer, songwriter, actress who has an estimated net worth of $20 Million according to celebrity net worth. Most of her income is generally made through her record sales, tours, alums, and TV appearances. Due to her hard work, dedication, and commitment, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars and earns approximately $3.4 Million as her annual salary.
Apart from her music and acting, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements, including a Luxury car company Jaguar in 2013 earning in thousands of dollars. Her net worth in upcoming years is sure to increase, and she lives a luxurious life with her husband and son in Los Angeles, California.
Kelly Rowland Education
Kelly Rowland attended Lamar High School in Houston, Texas.
Kelly Rowland Facts
- Kelly Rowland also made into acting, with guest appearances in TV sitcoms, and starring roles in Freddy vs. Jason in 2003 and The Seat Filler in 2004.
- Rowland served as a host on the first season of The Fashion Show in 2009, also was featured on David Guetta's "When Love Takes Over."
- Kelly Rowland got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with Destiny's Child, and also as a solo artist.
- She has been awarded by the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers and Essence for her musical contributions.
- At the age of seven, her mother took her and left her dad, who was an abusive alcoholic.
- Kelly Rowland was kept into a girl group, with Beyoncé and friend LaTavia Roberson.