Kimberly Perry Body Measurements
Kimberly Perry Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Kimberly Perry Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kimberly Marie Perry|
|Date of birth||1983 , July, 12|
|Birth Place||Jackson ,Mississippi ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Kimberly Perry ? (Bio)
Kimberly Marie Perry is an American singer and musician born on July 12, 1983, in Jackson, Mississippi, USA. She is famous for being the lead singer and guitarist of the band The Band Perry which is a group composed of her siblings Reid Perry and Neil Perry and they released their first self-titled album on October 12, 2010. After a huge success, the band turned into pop in 2017 and began releasing music independently in 2018.
Talking about her personal life, Kimberly Perry is currently single and has not disclosed any information about her dating life. However, she was previously married to professional baseball catcher J.P. Arencibia. The couple was married from 2014 to 2018.
Kimberly Perry's Body Measurements:
Kimberly Perry has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'9" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Kimberly Perry Sibling
Reid Perry (Brother) Neil Perry (Brother)
Kimberly Perry Networth
Kimberly Perry is an amazing singer and musician who has a well fortunate net worth of $10 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her earnings is basically made through her music and record sales. However, her annual salary is not yet officially known but, observing her career, it is sure to be in millions of dollars.
Kimberly Perry Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Kimberly Perry Facts
- When she was in the 10th standard, she realized she wanted to pursue a music career.
- When she told her father she wanted to become a musician, he told her not to devise a backup plan as it will make her give her all and not fall back to the support of a backup plan.
- In her teens, Perry had her separate music band, and her brothers usually performed as roadies.
- She used to play clarinet in her school’s marching band.