Kirsten Powers Body Measurements
Kirsten Powers Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 6 Feet 0 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.8288 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-27-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-68-93 CM
|Kirsten Powers Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kirsten Anne Powers|
|Date of birth||1967 , December, 14|
|Birth Place||Fairbanks ,Alaska ,United States|
|Residence||Washington D.C. ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Kirsten Powers ? (Bio)
Kirsten Ane Powers is an American columnist and author born on December 14, 1967, who currently works for USA Today as a writer and is also an on-air political analyst at CNN. She even appears on Anderson Cooper 360°, The Lead With Jake Tapper, and CNN Tonight with Don Lemon. Before CNN, she worked as a contributor and political analyst for Fox News.
Talking about her personal life, Kirsten Powers is currently in a relationship with American journalist Robert Draper. The duo announced their engagement on November 16, 2016. They are not married besides are living a happy life. Previously, she was married to American surgeon Marty Makary from 2010 to 2013.
Kirsten Powers' Body Measurements:
Kirsten Powers has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, and a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size is unknown, she stands 6'0" tall and weighs 66 kg.
Kirsten Powers Networth
Kirsten Powers is a famous columnist and author who has an estimated net worth of $20 Million as per numerous sources. The utmost of her pay is generally made through her TV appearances and authorings. However, her annual paycheck is yet to be known but observing her success, it is sure to be in millions of dollars and more in the future.
Kirsten Powers Education
She was graduated from the University of Maryland.
Kirsten Powers Facts
- Powers wormed in the Clinton administration as their deputy assistant for the U.S. trade representative for public affairs.
- In 2015, she wrote The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech and was published by Regnery Press.
- In January 2019 she was criticized and, in her own terms, "harassed" on Twitter after she accused Covington Catholic High School children of "disrespecting an Indigenous elder" by a highly advertised confrontation that occurred at the Lincoln Memorial.