Kristin Chenoweth Body Measurements
Kristin Chenoweth Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 4 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.252728 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 37KG
- Weight in Pounds: 81.57094 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-58-86 CM
|Bra size||32C - Celebrity with Bra size 32C|
|Cup size||C - Celebrity with Cup size C|
|Dress Size||4 - Celebrity with Dress size 4|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||5.5 - Celebrity with Shoe size 5.5|
|Kristin Chenoweth Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Kristin Chenoweth|
|Date of birth||1968 , July, 24|
|Birth Place||Broken Arrow ,Oklahoma ,USA|
|Occupation||Actress ,Singer ,Perfomance Artist|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence unknown
- Father Name Jerry Chenoweth
- Mother Name Junie Chenoweth
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $16 million
- Favorite Things BLT Steak in L.A., Café Luxembourg on the Upper West Side
- Distinctive Features Unique and high pitched voice Blonde hair with extensions Height and petite body Plays optimistic and goal-oriented roles often.
- Sibling Mark Chenoweth (Brother)
- Personal Trainer Kristin Chenoweth (self)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Kristin Chenoweth ? (Bio)
Actress Kristin Chenoweth is best known in Wicked for her Broadway roles and you're a good man, Charlie Brown, as well as on the West Wing television show.
Kristin Dawn Chenoweth was born in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, on July 24, 1968, and Junie Smith Chenoweth and Jerry Morris Chenoweth adopted Kristi Dawn Chenoweth at the age of five.
Kristin's not married yet. Most of her life she has dedicated to her career. She admitted, however, that she looks forward to giving a chance to love in her life.
She has been involved in her life three times, most recently canceling her 2014 commitment to Hollywood film producer Dana Brunetti.
Kristin Chenoweth Networth
Kristin Chenoweth has estimated net worth of $16 million, noting that she has accumulated her wealth through television roles and performances at the Tony Award. The publication reports that she was first recognized in the 1999 production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, for her role as Sally Brown. She won the role with a Tony Award and it secured her Glinda's role in the 2003 wicked musical.
She won a Tony Award for her role as Sally Brown in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, won an Emmy for her role on Pushing Daisies, received nominations for her role on Glee for Emmy and People's Choice Award, and also appeared on The West Wing and The Muppets.
Kristin Chenoweth Favorite ThingsBLT Steak in L.A., Café Luxembourg on the Upper West Side
Kristin Chenoweth Education
In high school, the petite performer was wearing multiple hats, doing ballet, opera, acting, and singing. Chenoweth decided to pursue a career in performance after graduating from high school, eventually earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in musical theater and a Master's degree at Oklahoma City University Opera Performance.
Kristin Chenoweth Facts
- She is also a recipient of the 2008 Primetime Emmy Award in a Comedy Series for' Pushing Daisies' for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
- She earned great fame for playing Annabeth Schott's role in NBC sitcom ' The West Wing' and Olive Snook in' Pushing Daisies,' a series of ABC comedy-drama.
- She earned immense recognition in 2003 in the musical' Wicked' for her portrayal of' Glinda' and the musical itself bagged three Tony Awards and six Drama Desk Awards.
- For several years, Chenoweth was the winning producer/writer of the Academy Award, Aaron Benjamin Sorkin.
- She was part of the cast of a new ABC TV series ' Good Christian Bitches' which was launched in 2012 and renamed' Good Christian Belles.'