Lady Gaga Body Measurements
Lady Gaga Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 51KG
- Weight in Pounds: 112.43562 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-66-93 CM
|Lady Gaga Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Nike Name||Mother Monster, GaGa, Sucra|
|Date of birth||1986 , March, 28|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Singer ,Songwriter ,record producer ,Actress ,Businesswoman|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Bisexual
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Joseph Germanotta
- Mother Name Cynthia Germanotta
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $320 Million
- Sibling Natali Germanotta (Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Lady Gaga ? (Bio)
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, widely famous as Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter, record producer born on March 28, 1986, in New York City, New York, USA, to an internet entrepreneur father Joseph Germanotta, and a telecommunication assistant mother Cynthia Germanotta. She has a younger sister and was raised Roman Catholic.
Lady Gaga started her career by working as songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing through where Akon signed her with his own label KonLive Distribution and Interscope Records in 2007. The following year, she debuted her studio album The Fame along with the singles Poker Face, Paparazzi, and Just Dance. She reissued the album The Fame Monster in 2009 which included her successful singles Telephone, Alejandro, and Bad Romance. In 2011, she released her second album Born This Way which made it up to US Billboard 200 and her third album Artpop in 2013 became her second album to top the US charts.
Her collaborative album Cheek to Cheek in 2014 with Tony Bennett, and her fifth album Joanne continued to top the charts. As an actress, she appeared on the leading role in the American Horror Story from 2015 to 2016 for which she was awarded with a Golden Globe and in 2018, she starred in the musical drama movie A Star Is Born and for its soundtrack Shallow, she became the first woman to win BAFTA, Golden Globe, and an Academy Award in a year.
Talking about her personal life, Lady Gaga has been involved in several relationships. Recently, she was dating Christian Carino. The duo began dating in 2017 and was engaged the following year. Unfortunately, in 2019, they called off their engagement. Previously, she was in a relationship with Taylor Kinney. They dated from 2011 to 2016.
Lady Gaga's Body Measurements:
Lady Gaga has a beautiful pear figure with firm busts, a slim waist, and big hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and a shoe size of 6 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'1" tall and weighs 5 kg.
Lady Gaga Networth
Lady Gaga is a talented singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer who has a well fortunate net worth of $320 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is generally made through her record sales and tours. Ascribed to her hard work, versatility, and commitment, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Concerning her success, it is clear her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to take a huge rise. The pop star lives in a $22 Million mansion overlooking at the Pacific Ocean in Malibu that she bought in 2014. She earns approximately $60 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Lady Gaga Education
Lady Gaga attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts but dropped out to focus on her music career.
Lady Gaga Facts
- Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton were her classmates when they were in Convent of the Sacred Heart School.
- She has numerous tattoos. There are a total of 9 tattoos on her left side of the body as her father banned any etchings on the right.
- In 2012, Gaga was ranked at No. 4 on Billboard’s list of top moneymakers of 2011, earning more than $25 million.
- Lady Gaga says that she came from a lower-class family and her family has worked really hard.
- She has been named Billboard's Artist of the Year and Woman of the Year and was also included among Forbes's highest earnings rankings.