Lanisha Cole Body Measurements
Lanisha Cole Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Lanisha Cole Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lanisha Cole|
|Date of birth||1982 , February, 13|
|Birth Place||Pasadena ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Lanisha Cole ? (Bio)
Lanisha Cole is an American actress and model born on February 13, 1982, in Pasadena, California, USA, who is best known for her work as the prize model for the American TV game show The Price is Right, in both Drew Carey and Bob Barker era. She has also appeared on movies like Soul Plane in 2004, A Beautiful Soul in 2012, and others. After the show, she joined the cast of the TV series bFacts or Faked: Paranormal Files.
Talking about her personal life, Lanisha Cole has kept it far from the media. She seems to be single and is very dedicated on her career. However, she has dated American host Nick Canon in the past and as of now she is living all by herself in Los Angeles, California.
Lanisha Cole's Body Measurements:
Lanisha Cole has a beautiful figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra cup are unknown, she stands 5'7" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Lanisha Cole Networth
Lanisha Cole is an amazing model and actress who has an estimated net worth of $500,000 as per numerous sources. The bulk of her earnings are generally made through her modeling and acting. However, her annual income is yet unknown, but looking at her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Lanisha Cole Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lanisha Cole Facts
- In January 2011, Cole opened an art gallery in Santa Monica at Bergamot Station and a photography studio Studio in 401 LA in Downtown Los Angeles' art district.
- She belongs to the Panamanian ethnicity.
- She filed a lawsuit alleging she was sexually harassed by two producers during the Price is Right game show; Adam Sandler and Michael G. Richards.
- Cole also appeared in the CIROC advertisement campaign for “Step Into The Circle” along with rapper French Montana and Sean P. Diddy Combs.