Lara Pulver Body Measurements
Lara Pulver Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms KG
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Brown - Dark|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lara Pulver|
|Date of birth||1980 , September, 1|
|Birth Place||Southend-on-Sea ,Essex ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Lara Pulver ? (Bio)
Lara Pulver was born on September 1, 1980, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England. She is an English actress who is best notable for playing in the BBC spy drama Spooks as Erin Watts and on BBC's TV adaptation Sherlock. For her performance in the West End's revival of the Broadway musical Gypsy, she was honored by Oliver Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Musical in 2016.
Talking about her personal life, Lara Pulver is married to actor Raza Jeffrey. They began dating in 2012 and finally tied their knots two years later in December 2014 in a private ceremony and are blessed with a son. Previously, she was married to Josh Dallas from 2003 to 2011.
Lara Pulver's Body Measurements:
Lara Pulver has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and s shoe size of 6 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Lara Pulver Networth
Lara Pulver is an award-winning actress who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to numerous sources. The utmost of her earnings is generally made through her acting. However, her annual income is yet under review but, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Lara Pulver Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lara Pulver Facts
- In her free time, Pulver likes to head out for hiking with her spouse. She also likes to spend time entertaining in beach activities like surfing.
- While growing up, she was interested in sports than theater. It was only after getting entrance at the National Youth Music Theatre she became passionate about acting.
- Her first-ever audition was for a local production Annie in one summer while she was a little.