Larisa Oleynik Body Measurements
Larisa Oleynik Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-88 CM
|Larisa Oleynik Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Larisa Romanovna Oleynik|
|Date of birth||1981 , June, 7|
|Birth Place||Santa Clara ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Larisa Oleynik ? (Bio)
Larisa Romanovna Oleynik is an American actress born on June 7, 1981, in Santa Clara, California, USA, who gained popularity being a teen idol in the '90s and was also described as "one of America's favorite 15-year-olds". She began her career as a child actress appearing on Cosette in Les Miserables from 1989 to 1991 and was eventually cast on Nickelodeon series The Secret World os Alex Mack from 1994 to 1998. Throughout her career, she has appeared on many TV shows and movies.
Talking about her personal life, Larissa Oleynik has chosen to keep it far from the media. She has not decided not to shared anything regarding her relationships. It seems the actress is very busy focusing on her career rather than engaging with any men.
Larisa Oleynik's Body Measurements:
Larisa Oleynik has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Larisa Oleynik Networth
Larisa Oleynik is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of around $4 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her pay is generally made through her acting. However, her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her success, it is quite certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Larisa Oleynik Education
She was graduated from Sarah Lawrence College in 2004.
Larisa Oleynik Facts
- She considers her profession as the love of her life.
- She has said if she was ever given an option, she will always choose her friends over her career.
- She has disclosed that she has despised Valentine’s Day as she has always been disappointed.
- As she was busy with her acting, she had on-set tutors giving lessons using study materials and homework sent by her school teachers via mails.