Lark Voorhies Body Measurements
Lark Voorhies Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-63-88 CM
|Lark Voorhies Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Date of birth||1974 , March, 25|
|Birth Place||Nashville ,Tennessee ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Model ,Singer ,Spokeswoman|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lark Voorhies ? (Bio)
Lark Holloway, also known as Lark Voorhies is an American actress, singer, model, and spokeswoman born on March 25, 1974, in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, who came to fame after she appeared in the NBC sitcom Saved By the Bell as Lisa Marie Turtle from 1989 to 1993 and was also nominated six times for the Young Artist Award which she won twice in 1990 and 1993. Her other roles include in The Last Don, IN the House, The Parkers, Grown Ups, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Lark Voorhies was married twice in her life. She was recently married to Jimmy Jean in 2015 and divorced the same year. She was first married to Miguel Coleman. They were married from 1996 to 2004. She is currently single and is living a happy life by herself.
Lark Voorhies' Body Measurements:
Lark Voorhies has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown, she stands 5'3" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Lark Voorhies Networth
Lark Voorhies is an amazing actress, singer, and model who has an estimated net worth of $500,000 as per the celebrity net worth. A big chunk of her earnings is generally made by her acting. However, her annual income is not yet out but, observing her career, it is certain to be in thousands of dollars.
Lark Voorhies Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lark Voorhies Facts
- She has written and published a couple of books, Reciprocity, namely, A True Light, and Trek of the Cheshire.
- From 1989 to 1993, she played the character of Lisa Turtle in the NBC sitcom Saved by the Bell.
- She made her first theatrical appearance by portraying the role of Lisa in the comedy movie, How to Be a Player, in 1997.
- As a singer, she has been a member of music groups like Third Degree and X-Girls.