Laura Cerón Body Measurements
Laura Cerón Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-32 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-81 CM
|Laura Cerón Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Laura Ceron|
|Date of birth||1964 , September, 28|
|Birth Place||Mexico City ,Mexico|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign libra
- Networth $5 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Laura Cerón ? (Bio)
Laura Ceron is a Mexican-American actress born on September 28, 1964, in Mexico City, Mexico who is widely notable for her role in the TV series ER. She began her career when she appeared in the 1992 film The Public Eye and also had a minor role in the 1995 film Losing Isaiah. She had a guest role in Strong Medicine in 2004.
Talking about her personal life, Laura Ceron has kept it away from the media. She hasn't revealed any information regarding her dating life and any future relationships. The actress seems to be happy living a single life.
Laura Ceron's Body Measurements:
Laura Ceron has a beautiful apple figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and full hips. However, her body measurements are not yet disclosed but, observing her through television it seems the actress has maintained her physique pretty well.
Laura Cerón Networth
Laura Ceron is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her earnings are largely made through her acting. However, her annual paycheck is unknown but, it is clear to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Laura Cerón Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Laura Cerón Facts
- In Her career, Ceron has accomplished an ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress in a TV Series.
- She has two brothers and three sisters and was raised in a large family.
- She relocated to the U.S. with her family when she was 10 years old and she was very fond of theatres during her high school.
- She was nominated 5 times for Alma Awards and won in 2000.