Laura Ingraham Body Measurements
Laura Ingraham Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 29-24-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 73-60-83 CM
|Laura Ingraham Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Laura Anne Ingraham|
|Date of birth||1964 , June, 19|
|Birth Place||Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA|
|Occupation||TV Personality ,Radio Personality ,Author|
|Residence||Washington D.C. ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Laura Ingraham ? (Bio)
Laura Ingraham is an American TV personality, radio personality, and author born on June 16, 1964, in Glastonbury, Connecticut, U.S. to father James Frederick Ingraham III and mother, Anne Caroline. She is of Irish and English descent. She spent her childhood in her hometown. It is yet unknown if she has any siblings.
Ingraham started her initial career working as a staff member of the independent conservative newspaper while attending College. She was also the first female editor in chief in her senior year. Later in the 1980s, she was the speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan's administration. She has also worked as a commentator for CBS and MSNBC's program Watch It.
Her book, The Hillary Trap: Looking for power in all the wrong places, made in the best selling book's list in the New York Times. She opened her own show The Laura Ingraham Show in 2001 on 306 radio stations, which shifted on to a 24-hour radio network, Talk Radio Network in 2004, becoming the third most popular political talk show in the U.S.
Talking about her personal life, she is an unmarried lady. Still and all, she has been involved in several relationships. She was also engaged to an Indian author Dinesh D'sSouza. However, they broke up eventually. Ingraham was then engaged to James V. Reyers, who again broke up because of her breast cancer issues. Later she adopted three kids and is working to shape her and their future.
Laura Ingraham's Body Measurements:
Laura Ingraham has a slender banana figure. Her dress and shoe size are 6 and 10. She wears a 34B standing 5'9" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Laura Ingraham Networth
Laura Ingraham is an American TV personality, radio personality, and author who has an estimated net worth of $70 Million. As being a television personality and author, most of her earnings are according to that. Due to her hard work, dedication, and compassion towards her career, she has made herself worth millions and earns approximately $15 Million every year.
Ingraham has even produced a TV series, The Ingraham Angle, which also contributes to her earnings. Her books include, The Obama Diaries, Shut Up and Sing, Power to the People. She has also been a part of movies like The Simpsons and The 1/2 Hour News Hour. Her net worth is gradual, to be increasing every year.
Laura Ingraham Education
Ingraham was graduated from Dartmouth College with B.A and gained a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1991.
Laura Ingraham Facts
- In the 1980s, she worked for the Domestic Policy Advisor, Ronald Reagan administration as a speechwriter.
- Ingraham was diagnosed with an aggressive type of breast cancer in April 2005. Ingraham uses the term “thriver” over “survivor.” She believes that her war with cancer gave her a better view on life.
- She advocates for an increase in adoption on her website AdoptANewAttitude.com. She resides in Washington DC, with her daughter Maria, who was adopted from Guatemala and two Sons, Dmitri and Nikolai, who were adopted from Russia.
- Ingraham has written many pieces of literature, including a New York Times Best Seller, “The Obama Diaries.” A book is a satirical group of “diary entries” from President Barack Obama and his “minions.”