Laura Innes Body Measurements
Laura Innes Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-91 CM
|Laura Innes Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Laura Elizabeth Innes|
|Date of birth||1957 , August, 16|
|Birth Place||Pontiac ,Michigan ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $3 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Laura Innes ? (Bio)
Laura Elizabeth Innes is an American actress and director born on August 16, 1957, who is most popular for her portrayal in the NBC medical drama series ER as Dr. Kerry Weaver from 1995 to 2007 and the short-lived The Event from 2010 to 2011.
Talking about her personal life, Laura Innes is married to David Brisbin. The duo tied their knots in 1988 and together are blessed with two children. She lives a happy life with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Laura Innes' Body Measurements:
Laura Innes has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, her dress and shoe size are unknown, she wears a 40B bra cup standing 5'5" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Laura Innes Networth
Laura Innes is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her earnings were fairly made through her hit roles in several TV series. However, her annual salary is unknown but, being a successful actress, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Laura Innes Education
Laura Innes was graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in theatre.
Laura Innes Facts
- Laura's father introduced her to the theatre who used to take his family to the Stratford Festival of Canada.
- During her college days, she was an active member of the Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
- Her first stage was in Chicago at the Goodman Theatre.
- She grew up in Pontiac, Michigan along with six siblings.