Laura Rutledge Body Measurements
Laura Rutledge Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-91 CM
|Laura Rutledge Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Laura McKeeman|
|Nike Name||Lorry, Laurie|
|Date of birth||1988 , October, 2|
|Birth Place||St. Petersburg ,Florida ,United States|
|Residence||Birmingham ,Alabama ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Laura Rutledge ? (Bio)
Laura McKeeman, also known as Laura Rutledge is an American reporter born on October 2, 1988, in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA, who works as a reporter and anchor at ESPN and the SEC Network. Prior to joining ESPN, she worked as a sideline reporter for Fox Sports covering Fox broadcasts of San Diego Padres games and Tampa Bay Ray games. Finally, after working years, in 2020, she became the host of the NFL Live.
Talking about her personal life, Laura Rutledge is married to baseball player Josh Rutledge. The couple first met in 2011 through mutual friends. They finally tied their knots on December 7, 2013, and are living a precious and cheerful life together in Birmingham, Alabama.
Laura Rutledge's Body Measurements:
Laura Rutledge has a beautiful hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6, a bra cup of 34C, and a shoe size of 7. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 59 kg.
Laura Rutledge Networth
Laura Rutledge is an amazing reporter who has an estimated net worth of around $500,000 as per various sources. A huge load of her salary is generally made through her hosting. However, her annual income is yet under evaluation but, observing her big career, it is quite sure to be in thousands of dollars.
Laura Rutledge Education
She was graduated from the University of Florida with a major in broadcast journalism.
Laura Rutledge Facts
- During her 1st year of college, she was hired as a radio jockey for the main college radio station named WRUF.
- Both of her parents were huge fans of college football. Even though she didn’t take part in playing a lot of sports growing up, she enjoyed watching sports on TV.
- She was interviewed by both ESPN and Fox Sports during her senior year at the university but failed to land an internship.