Lauren Green Body Measurements
Lauren Green Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 88KG
- Weight in Pounds: 194.00656 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||Black|
|Lauren Green Body Mass Index (BMI) is 37. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lauren Susan Green|
|Date of birth||1958 , June, 30|
|Birth Place||Minneapolis ,Minnesota ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Lauren Green ? (Bio)
Lauren Susan Green is an American chief religion correspondent born on June 30, 1958, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the USA who is currently working for the Fox News Channel. Previously, she worked as a headline anchor providing weekday updates during the morning television show Fox and Friends. Green even appeared as a panelist on Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.
Talking about her personal life, Lauren Green is married to a New York attorney Ted Nikolis. The duo tied their knots on May 2, 2015. However, they do not have any children and haven't revealed much information regarding her future. She has kept her personal life very isolated from the media but, she sure is living a happy life.
Lauren Green's Body Measurements:
Lauren Green has an amazing body despite her age. She has kept herself very fit and healthy. However, her body measurements are unknown but, perceiving her pictures online it can be said she has maintained it very well. She stands 5'11" and weighs 88 kg.
Lauren Green Networth
Lauren Green is a hard-working correspondent who has a well fortunate net worth of $2 Million according to several sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her news channels. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to rise in a wave and her annual paycheck is yet under review.
Lauren Green Education
Lauren Green was graduated from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
Lauren Green Facts
- Green is a practicing Christian and also a member of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- She won the title of Miss Minnesota pageant in 1984 and secured third runner-up in the Miss America 1985 pageant.
- In 2004, she released an album Classic Beauty consisting of classical piano music.
- American singer Prince had a crush on her as she revealed in an interview with Bill O'Reilly.