Lauren Simonetti Body Measurements
Lauren Simonetti Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-26-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-66-88 CM
|Lauren Simonetti Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lauren Simonetti|
|Date of birth||1981 , April, 14|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Lauren Simonetti ? (Bio)
Lauren Simonetti is an American TV Personality born on April 14, 1981, in New York City, New York, USA. Simonetti began her career in the media after serving as an assistant producer for Lou Dobbs Tonight. Eventually, she joined CNN and covered several interviews. She joined Fox Business Network in 2007 and has been working since.
Talking about her personal life, Lauren Simonetti is married to Mark Cubrilo. Together, they tied their knots on October 1, 2011. Together, they have a daughter and are living a happy life with her family.
Lauren Simonetti's Body Measurements:
Lauren Simonetti has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. However, there are no details about her dress, shoe, and bra size. She stands 5'1" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Lauren Simonetti Networth
Lauren Simonetti is a famous TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million according to several sources. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the expected future is definitely to rise in a wave. She earns approximately $200,000 every year as her annual paycheck.
Lauren Simonetti Education
Lauren Simonetti was graduated from Columbia University with an M.A. degree in English and comparative literature.
Lauren Simonetti Facts
- Her significant coverage combines the Gulf Oil Spill, the 2008 financial crisis, and many others.
- In 2014, she received the Italian-American Achievement Award from the NYPD Columbia Association.
- In her early days, while being a student, she often read articles and newspapers to her mates or any random audience.
- Her mother encouraged her to move on to this field.