Leila Nda Body Measurements
Leila Nda Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Leila Nda Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Leila Ndabirabe|
|Date of birth||1990 , June, 26|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Leila Nda ? (Bio)
Leila Ndabirabe, widely known as Leila Nda is a Belgian model born on June 26, 1990, in Burundi, who began her modeling career at the age of 19 after she was signed by IMM Bruxelles. Eventually, she appeared in several magazines including Vogue, Allure, Teen Vogue, and more. She has walked the runway for numerous brands including Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Leila Nda has decided to keep it far away from the media. She has not revealed anything about her past and present relationships and is more likely to be single. She is more focused on shaping her career and is living a happy life by herself.
Leila Nda's Body Measurements:
Leila Nda has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, there is no information about her dress, shoe, and bra cup, she stands 5'11" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Leila Nda Networth
Leila Nda is an amazing model who has made a lot of fortune through her successful modeling career. However, her net worth is still not yet officially disclosed but, observing her success, it can be sure to be in millions of dollars and is certain to bloom even more in the upcoming future.
Leila Nda Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Leila Nda Facts
- She has graced the covers of numerous magazines including Harper’s Bazaar UK.
- She is a major foodie and makes sure to try out new outlets and restaurants whenever she is going to new places.
- Her mother language is Kirundi and her name ‘Ndabirabe’ means curiosity.
- She was only 10 when she relocated from Burundi to Belgium along with her family escaping the Burundian Civil War.