Lena Olin Body Measurements
Lena Olin Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 65KG
- Weight in Pounds: 143.3003 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-88 CM
|Lena Olin Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lena Maria Jonna Olin|
|Date of birth||1955 , March, 22|
|Birth Place||Stockholm ,Sweden|
|Residence||Westchester County ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lena Olin ? (Bio)
Lena Maria Jonna Olin is a Swedish actress born on March 22, 1955, in Stockholm, Sweden, who is best known for her roles in movies like After the Rehearsal in 1984, Chocolat in 2000, Queen of the Damned in 2002, Casanova in 2005, The Reader in 2008, and more. She gained a Golden Globe nomination for her role in the movie The Unbearable Lightness of Being in 1988 and an Academy Award nomination for the movie Enemies, A Love Story in 1989.
Talking about her personal life, Lena Olin is married to Swedish director Lasse Hallstrom. The duo began dating in 1992 and after two years of being together, they finally tied their knots on March 18, 1994. Together, they have a daughter and a step-son.
Lena Olin's Body Measurements:
Lena Olin has a slender banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a shoe size of 9.5 and a bra of 38B. However, her dress size is unknown, she stands 5'10" tall and weighs 65 kg.
Lena Olin Networth
Lena Olin is a talented actress who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her pay is generally made through her hit roles. However, her yearly income is yet under review but, observing her career, it is quite certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Lena Olin Education
Lena Olin studied acting at Sweden’s National Academy of Mime and Acting in Stockholm, Sweden.
Lena Olin Facts
- Before making it in show business, Olin used to work as a hospital nurse and as a hospital nurse.
- She triumphed at the ‘Miss Scandinavia’ pageant in 1974 when she was only 19 years old.
- For her role of Josephine Muscat in the movie Chocolat in 2000, which was directed by Lasse Hallström, she was nominated for a BAFTA Award.
- Her brother died of cancer when he was only 10 years old in 1960.