Lena Ovchynnikova Body Measurements
Lena Ovchynnikova Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Lena Ovchynnikova Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Olena Serhiyivna Ovchynnikova|
|Date of birth||1987 , April, 22|
|Birth Place||Dnipropetrovsk ,Ukraine|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Lena Ovchynnikova ? (Bio)
Olena Serhiyivna Ovchynnikova, widely known as Lena Ovchynnikova is a Ukrainian mixed martial artist born on April 22, 1987, in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine who fights in the flyweight division in MMA and the featherweight division in kickboxing. She is currently the ruling WBC Muaythai World Featherweight champion and also the former world flyweight champion.
Talking about her personal life, Lena Ovchynnikova is married to her coach Victor Lazurko. The couple tied their knots in October 2015, and together are living a blissful and happy life.
Lena Ovchynnikova's Body Measurements:
Lena Ovchyannikova has a beautiful body. However, her body measurements are not available but, observing her through television, it seems the fighter has maintained her physique extremely well. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Lena Ovchynnikova Networth
Lena Ovchynnikova is an amazing mixed martial artist who has an estimated net worth of $7 Million as per numerous sources. The bulk of her earnings is primarily made through her fighting. However, her annual paycheck is not yet known but, observing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Lena Ovchynnikova Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lena Ovchynnikova Facts
- She became a world champion in the ranks for the first time in 2009 after winning the ISKA Women's World Super Bantamweight Oriental Championship.
- In November 2010, she challenged Christine Theiss for the WKA title in Dresden, Germany, losing by sixth-round knockout.
- On April 6, 2018, Ovchynnikova was supposed to face Denise Kielholtz in the co-main occasion of Bellator 196 in Budapest, Hungary. Though, the fight did not happen.