Lesley Ann Warren Body Measurements
Lesley Ann Warren Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 59KG
- Weight in Pounds: 130.07258 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-91 CM
|Lesley Ann Warren Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lesley Ann Warren|
|Date of birth||1946 , August, 16|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lesley Ann Warren ? (Bio)
Lesley Ann Warren is an American actress and singer born on August 16, 1946, in New York City, New York, USA, to a real estate agent father William Warren, and a singer mother Margot Warren and belongs to Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity. She was raised, Jewish.
Lesley Warren made her debut Broadway in 1963, and her TV debut was in 1965 movie Cinderella. Her first debut movie came in 1967 in the film The Happiest Millionaire, she also appeared in the second episode of The Carol Burnett Show in 1967. Her other film includes Clue in 1985, Burglar in 1987, Pure Country in 1992, Secretary in 2002.
Lesley Warren was married twice in her life. Currently she is married to Ronald Taft, the duo tied their knot in 2000. Previously, she was married to producer Jon Peters in 1967, they have a son together.
Lesley Ann Warren's Body Measurements:
Lesley Warren has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 4 and 6. She wears a 32C bra standing 5'8" tall and weighing 59 kg.
Lesley Ann Warren Networth
Lesley Ann Warren is a talented actress and singer who has an estimated net worth of $12 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are usually made through her acing and TV appearances. Ascribed to her dedication, hard work, and solicitude, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
The actress has contributed a lot in the Hollywood film industry and is a diva. She has appeared on many block busting movies which has surely boosted up her salary. Perceiving her success, her net worth in the upcoming years is sure to take an uplift. She lives a luxurious and lavishing life with her husband in Los Angeles, California.
Lesley Ann Warren Education
Lesley Ann Warren attended The High School of Music & Art.
Lesley Ann Warren Facts
- In 1982, Warren was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for the movie Victor/Victoria.
- She was also nominated for Emmy Award and a five-time Golden Globe Award nominee, she won the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Drama Series in 1977 NBC miniseries Harold Robbins' 79 Park Avenue.
- She has also made appearances in several television shows, like Desperate Housewives, Mission: Impossible, In Plain Sight, and Will & Grace.
- Unsuccessful to get the role of Liesl in the movie version of The Sound of Music, she achieved her first major TV success in the main role of Rodgers and Hammerstein's television Cinderella in 1965.