Lindsey Gort Body Measurements
Lindsey Gort Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Lindsey Gort Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lindsey Gort|
|Date of birth||1984 , April, 24|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale ,Arizona ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lindsey Gort ? (Bio)
Lindsey Gort is an American actress born on April 24, 1984, in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, who began her acting career in 2009 but got recognition a year later after her role in the movie Forgotten Pills in 2010. Her other best-known roles are in the TV series The Carrie Diaries from 2013 to 2014 as Samantha Jones, Lucifer in 2015, The Titans in 2018, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Lindsey Gort is married to Beau Laughlin. The couple tied their knots on July 18, 2015. She is living a blissful and precious life with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Lindsey Gort's Body Measurements:
Lindsey Gort has a beautiful body. However, her body measurements are not known, but observing her through television it can be seen the actress has maintained her body very well. She wears a dress size of 6 but, her shoe and bra cup is unknown. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Lindsey Gort Networth
Lindsey Goer is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $7 Million as per different sources. A huge bulk of her income is broadly made through her acting. However, her annual paycheck is not yet officially known but, viewing her career, it can be sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Lindsey Gort Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lindsey Gort Facts
- She wrote, produced, and starred in the American web series Two Popular Girls' Guide.
- While she portrayed Samantha Jones in the series The Carrie Diaries, Kim Cattrall arose the character for HBO series Sex and the City.
- She started acting professionally in 2009 and got fame a year after.