Lisa Edelstein Body Measurements
Lisa Edelstein Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-60-88 CM
|Lisa Edelstein Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Lisa Edelstein|
|Date of birth||1966 , May, 21|
|Birth Place||Boston ,Massachusetts ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Lisa Edelstein ? (Bio)
Lisa Edelstein is an American actress and playwright born on May 21, 1966, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, who is extremely popular for her role in the Fox medical drama series House as Dr. Lisa Cuddy. From 2014 to 2018, she played the role of Abby McCarthy in the Bravo comedy-drama TV series Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce.
Talking about her personal life, Lisa Edelstein is married to artist Robert Russell. The duo began dating in 2010 and finally tied their knots in May 2014 in a small private ceremony and became a stepmother to his two children.
Lisa Edelstein's Body Measurements:
Lisa Edelstein has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Lisa Edelstein Networth
Lisa Edelstein is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $10 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her salary is hugely earned by her acting. However, her yearly paycheck is not yet officially revealed but, observing her career, it is to be sure in millions of dollars.
Lisa Edelstein Education
She attended the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
Lisa Edelstein Facts
- Her musical Positive Me became one of the first AIDS-related stage productions in the U.S.
- She moved to New York City at the young age of 18 and took a lot of attention for her disco-loving and partying lifestyle.
- Lisa found her big breakthrough as an artist by the musical Positive Me, which she wrote as well as starred in.
- When she was 16, she was enrolled in the cheerleading crew by Donald Trump’s New Jersey Generals.